The company was established to perform two obligatory public utility services, which clearly sets the framework of our mission. We are a team providing clean drinking water to the inhabitants of the city of Ljubljana and its surroundings and ensuring waste water drainage and treatment.
We are a team with a long tradition, which is a good basis for us to become even better by gaining knowledge, experience and wisdom to be able to offer more to the users and make an important contribution to a better tomorrow for us all.
Therefore, our vision is to become "the LEADING regional company in the field of integrated, sustainable, modern, good-quality and development-oriented management of the most important natural resource – WATER". We will achieve this because we are a team that wants it, is able to do it and knows how to do it!
Our strategic quality goals to realise this vision are the following:
- Provision of adequate amounts of good quality drinking water
- Renovation of the water supply network, facilities and devices
- Renovation of the sewage network, facilities and devices
- Construction of permanent measurement points in the water supply network
- Real-time management of the water supply system
- Expansion of the sewage system
- Drainage and treatment of waste water in the area of the Ljubljansko polje aquifer, divided into three independent stages:
- Stage 1: Upgrading of the municipal waste water drainage system in the municipalities of Medvode and Vodice, and construction of a linking channel in the City Municipality of Ljubljana
- Stage 2: Construction of the third phase of the Central Treatment Plant of Ljubljana
- Stage 3: Expansion of the public sewage system in those agglomerations of the City Municipality of Ljubljana exceeding 2,000 PE
- Drainage and treatment of waste water in the river basin of the Ljubljanica – Ljubljansko barje Landscape Park
- A research&development- and education-oriented and learning company
- A user-friendly company
Together we can do more!
Fountain at Zvezda, Boris Kobe, Kongresni trg, 1941